0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
An IP is reading a journal article that states that the data the authors collected are normally distributed. What does this mean?
Which of the following is indicative of
An IP is preparing the quarterly report for the Infection Control Committee. What information will be needed to calculate a CLABSI rate for the ICU?
1) The total number of patients in the unit for the time period
2) The total number of central line catheters for the time period
3) The number of patients who had bloodstream infections identified
4) The number of device days for the time period
What type of rate would the IP want to calculate to give feedback to the surgeons at her facility?
The IP has been benchmarking her data to other facilities performing similar activities for a period of time. The IP should analyze the entire process to ensure that which of the following conditions are met?
1) Standardized definitions are used consistently
2) Overall rates are used to accurately track trends over time
3) Adequate training of personnel to collect, store, manage, and analyze data
4) Data are calculated using the same methodology as a nationally validated system