What data we collect
Account data: In order to use specific features such as resources page of enrolling in a course, you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and assign you a unique identity in our website.
Payment data: If you make purchases, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name and zip code) as necessary to proceed your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address and zip code. For security, KASH Enterprise does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
What we use your data for
we use the data we collect through your use of the services to:
– Provide and administer the services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with other users;
– Process your requests and orders for courses, and specific services;
– Manage your account preferences; or
– Improve our services and develop new products, services, and features;
Who we share your data with
We may share your data with other parties for previous uses
– With your instructors
– With analytics and data enrichment services
– To power social media features
– For advertising
– With your permission
You have certain rights around the use of you data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. you can update or terminate your account anytime you want.