- Demonstrate what are the patient’s rights and responsibilities.
- Discuss the keys of implementing the patient’s rights in your facility.
- Discuss strategies could the hospital take to protect vulnerable patients.
- Illustrate refusal of services and second opinion processes.
- Differentiate between patient experience and patient satisfaction.
- Demonstrate compliant management life cycle.
- Discuss patient and family education process.
- Discuss patient informed consent.
- Participate in workshops in Cause & Effect Diagram and Pareto Chart
Healthcare quality professionals
Patient Experience Professionals
Risk Management Professionals
Date: 22 January 2021
Time: 5 pm – 9 pm (Cairo time)
(Other than General Materials will appear after enrollment)
Activity Materials (You must print it to use it during the workshop)
Certificate of Accomplishment is available.
You may use it for CPHQ or CPHRM recertification. The certificate will be release with 4 credit hours.
Sara Ahmed Tarek, TQM, HMD, LSSGB, TOT
Diploma in total quality management, AUC
Diploma in hospital management, AUC
Lean Six Sigma Green built, AUC
Former quality manager in different organizations in Egypt
Participated in preparation of several JCI accreditations “initial & triennial“ in “Dar AlFouad, Wadi El Neel, International Medical Center” Hospitals
(will appear after enrollment)
Be ready to open the camera for more interactive session and effective workshops.