- Differentiate between screening versus assessment.
- Discuss initial patient assessment: What, who, when and how.
- Discuss specialized patient assessment.
- Identify types of Patient screening.
- Demonstrate assessment forms and the quality professional role in document control.
- Identify how to design a flow chart for document control process.
Healthcare quality professionals
Date: 05 Febraury 2021
Time: 5 pm – 9 pm (Cairo time)
(Other than General Materials will appear after enrollment)
Activity Materials (You must print it to use it during the workshop)
Certificate of Accomplishment is available.
You may use it for CPHQ or CPHRM recertification. The certificate will be release with 4 credit hours.
Sara Ahmed Tarek, TQM, HMD, LSSGB, TOT
Diploma in total quality management, AUC
Diploma in hospital management, AUC
Lean Six Sigma Green built, AUC
Former quality manager in different organizations in Egypt
Participated in preparation of several JCI accreditations “initial & triennial“ in “Dar AlFouad, Wadi El Neel, International Medical Center” Hospitals
(will appear after enrollment)
Be ready to open the camera for more interactive session and effective workshops.